spousal tuning...??

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 23:01:50 -0700 (MST)

This reminds me of the wife of one of the piano professors at ASU several
years ago who had to enroll in his studio to get a piano lesson from him.

I used to suggest to my wife that if she would schedule a regular appt. for
me to tune our piano  --  and pay me,   we could do this quite regularly.
Funny, she never tho't that would work.

Usually when I tune my own piano, I may leave it half done because of some
thing that comes up in the middle of the job.  Then on my next outside job,
I don't have my Grand mutes with me.  I have two wide rubber wedges which
have short wire handles on them.  I just hate to tune without them.

Jim Coleman, Sr.

PS  I've been off the computer for a three days.  I had the Jack the Ripper
virus.  It's gone now, but I sure hated to have to reformat a 1.2 Gig HD,
and start over.  Ripper eats up your FAT (file allocation table) and HD
partition.  Oh, why didn't I back up my data everyday, or at least every
week?