Wagner's Email-2nd try

Richard Wagner rjwag@pacifier.com
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 00:32:23 -0800

Barrie & List,

I tried this an hour ago and it looks as if my post may have gotten lost.
If it's just tardy, please excuse the double entry everyone.

Richard Wagner's Email address=  Rjwag@Pacifier.com

Hope I'm the one you're looking for.

If, on the other hand, your trying to conjour up the spirit of a dead German
composer, I'll get out of your way.

                                                  Viel Gluck!
                                                                   Dick