Damper flanges

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 21:56:29 +0000

Hi Paul,

I personally would change the damper flanges its not worth the hassel
which is involved in either drilling them out, or heating them up with a
soldering iron.  Check out Herberger brooks price for flanges you will
be surprised how cheap they are.

If you find that the customer won't pay the excess o0r your can't get a
flange to match closely I'd go for the heat treatment technique.

Regards,

Barrie.

In article <199611201607.AA18728@felix.dircon.co.uk>, Paul Fernandez
<paulfer@dircon.co.uk> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |