Ice Cream

Ronald R Shiflet ron_and_lorene@juno.com
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 23:04:36 -0800 (PST)

I think Ken Burton ought to take this thread and turn it into a book.
How about we title it:   "Ice Cream, Cat Barf and Drive By Shootings"
!!!

I once got a call to go fix a piano that had sticky keys.  As I got into
the piano, I could see that it had been around a few mice.  The keys
simply wouldn't go down and I thought the bushings must have really been
loaded with urine.  What I found was a couple of mice jammed between the
keyframe and the keyslip and they were wedged in tight.  That kid really
pounded them in there and I almost felt sorry for the mice.  They died a
rough death.

Oh, by the way, did I tell you about my new front rail punchings,
guaranteed to limit the amount of downtravel in a key...Highly
recommended for gospel churches.