Electronic organizers OFF TOPIC

Mark Johnston MarkJ@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 12:48:27 -0500

ELECTRONIC ORGANIZERS

OFF TOPIC--DELETE IF YOU DON'T USE ONE.......

Strange appeal for help here. I use a Sharp Electronic Organizer model
YO-300 and have broken the hinge. My mother hasn't used her YO-310 since
she bought it 2 years ago and has given it to me.
I have tried locating the "Dubbing Cord" model CE 300L to transfer the
info. but Sharp has it on back
order until Jan 27, 97!! I have checked with 8 local stores to find one and
can't. (Radio Shack, independant computer stores, office supply wharehouse,
etc.) Has anyone purchased on of these little patch cords and still have it
lying around somewhere?

Thanks
Steven Moore
markj@ix.netcom.com