MY "MARGINS"

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 19:01:42 +0000

Dear André,

I'm afraid I't help you as much as I would like to,  I know nothing
about the apple computer or the software that you are running.  I'm sure
though there must be a way to alter your margins as I am always told
apple is a superior system.

Kind regards,

Barrie.

In article <199611251730.SAA24419@mail.euronet.nl>, oorebeek
<oorebeek@euronet.nl> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |