Pin Block Treatment

Barb Barasa bbarasa@mind.net
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 20:35:15 -0800

>>It hardly ever fails for me. I use the treatment when the pins are just
creeping and often set the pins along with the treatment. How do you know
when the pins are creeping
>>  You know by the strings which are more out of tune since the last
tuning. You sense the feel of hardness in the block when test driving a pin.

I guess my question is, how do you know that just driving the pins would not
have been equally effective?  As long as the block isn't cracked, this seems
to give a lot of years in and of itself.

Barb Barasa
Ashland OR
"When nothing is sure,
   Everything is possible."