DOLLDRUMS

Barb Barasa bbarasa@mind.net
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 10:14:11 -0800

Andre,

There is nothing wrong.  This past Thursday was what we call Thanksgiving
Day (commemorating the day the Pilgrims expressed gratitude for their new
homeland before beginning their relentless push westward and commiting
genocide to fulfill their dreams) here in America, and just about everybody
is either travelling to relatives or receiving relatives and then having a
huge feast and lots of talk.  I believe football enters in here somewhere,
too.  Those of us who are not partaking of this ritual know that traffic (of
all types) will drop off for a few days.  We just wait till everyone gets
back in the swing of things.

So, cheer up!  And get ready for the Christmas/New Year's holiday, which
will present you with a similar dearth of entertainment on line.

By the way ... I, for one, find your posts highly entertaining, as well as
informative.  We need a lot more laughter in the world. =20

So thanks!

Barb Barasa
Ashland, Oregon

>Hello List,
>I am now beginning to wonder if there is not something wrong!
>I have not had any mail from pianotech@byu.edu since yesterday and that is
quite unusual.
>I did receive email from friends here, so either nobody wrote anything, or
we're defintely in the electronic dolldrums!
>How about it......
>
>Friendly Greetings from:
>
>CONCERT PIANO SERVICE
>Andr=E9 Oorebeek