Twice a year?

Ernest Juhn 71341.1370@CompuServe.COM
Tue, 03 Sep 1996 14:13:42 -0400 (EDT)

On tuning twice a year,
(At this point I have put on my flame suit) - logically, therefore it is easiest
for the tuner to tune the piano only once a year - at about the same time of the
year when the pitch is about where it was left.
Unless of course, the climate in/around the piano is controlled WHICH I REALLY
believe is best.
By the way, all this is not true everywhere in the US or world! This list covers
all kinds of areas and the climatic conditions are not the same all over.
Seriously, a climate controlled piano can be kept in tune much better due to the
fact that fluctuations due to climatic changes are minimized and the tuner can
concentrate on "the real thing".
Oh - there is a bonus too: credit cards can be paid when due..
Ernie Juhn  (flame suit removed now)

Come to Rochester, NY  for excellent Seminar Oct.  3 - 6
Call: 1800-4-NYSCON  for information.