S & S upright

TrptPlayer@aol.com TrptPlayer@aol.com
Thu, 05 Sep 1996 18:45:42 -0400

I've just come in from looking at a S&S upright circa. 1893.  This instrument
is in very good condition, except for the pearl white paint job.  The first
three dampers and their levers. etc. are missing.  There are several others
that are broken.  Do you know of a source for these parts?  Any particular
cautions that I should know about before trying to replace the dampers?  The
sostenuto bar seems like a possible source of trouble.
Any hints or help can be E-mailed to me  @  trptplayer@AOL.COM
Thanks    Tom Thompson     Assoc. member   PTG