Yamaha Loaners?

S. Brady sbrady@u.washington.edu
Thu, 05 Sep 1996 20:25:17 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 5 Sep 1996, John Minor wrote:

> 	Anyone else having problems with their Yamaha Loan/Lease pianos?
> We are waiting to see if they are still coming this year. Anyone else? I
> was unsubscribed for a few weeks, so sorry if this is an old subject.
	Yes, we had this problem last year--ended up getting most of our
pianos about a month after school started. We were assured that *this*
year they would replace the pianos at the time of the sale (3 weeks ago).
We are missing pianos at this time, and the pianos we do have are all
P22s, supposedly just until the grands arrive. I have an uneasy feeling
about this.

Steve

Steve Brady, RPT		"Chaos is the law of nature; order is the
University of Washington	dream of man."	--Henry Adams
sbrady@u.washington.edu