SATs

Ron Torrella torrella@umich.edu
Fri, 06 Sep 1996 08:26:41 -0400 (EDT)

Didja hear about the kid who scored a 700 on the SAT?  Only 10 years old!!

But seriously (no, really, he did!);  I'm thinking about getting myself
an SAT, but I don't have the $$ for a new one.  Anyone got any ideas on
the market value of used SATs?  I'm using a Circle-O-Light Tooner at the
moment that's doing well for me, but it ain't mine.

Feel free to email me if you have an SAT for sale.... send it to my email
address directly, please, not the list!

Ron Torrella				Check out The Piano Page at:
Asst. Piano Technician	      http://www.prairienet.org/arts/ptg/homepage.html
University of Michigan  	Provided in cooperation with Prairienet.