Fork or Float

Thomas D. Seay, III t.seay@mail.utexas.edu
Fri, 06 Sep 1996 17:15:31 -0600

>Les,
>
>>On Thu, 5 Sep 1996 DMPorritt@aol.com wrote:
>>
>>> Double reed people really have no latitude on the flat side.  They bug
>>>me all
>>> the time to tune to 442 AT LEAST!..
>>>
>>> Dave Porritt
>>>

>>However, admit it Dave, double-reed people exist in an almost, but not-
>>quite parallel universe all their own! :)
>>
>>Les Smith
>>lessmith@buffnet.net
>
>   Careful Les. One never knows what double-reed people are out there
>watching. <G>  (From one who played bassoon for years).
>
>Avery

I am a former double reed player myself, having somehow managed to finagle
a MM in Woodwinds with a double reed emphasis. I can take my two college
degrees and a couple of bucks and buy a cup of coffee practically anywhere
:-)...

During my college days, a few of we "double-reeders" would occasionally get
together and hold a s=E9ance to try and contact the living.

Regards.

Tom Seay
School of Music
The University of Texas at Austin