squeaky damper tray

PIANOCO@aol.com PIANOCO@aol.com
Thu, 12 Sep 1996 21:52:06 -0400

I typed without reading the other repsonses.  Yes it is PROLUBE, not Protek
that is used on damper wires or keypins.  It comes in a pump spray which is
fast and easy to use on keypins.  You should use a Q-tip dipped in prolube to
apply to damper wire above and below guide rail.  Work dampers up and down a
few times and you are set.  BTW, if I am not permitted to say that I am a
distributor for all Protek Products at Piano Climate Control Supply
1-800-443-7509, then, well, uh.... say so.

Thank you,
Thank you very much,

Steve Cunningham, RPT