Update on Heavy Steinway M

Avery Todd ATodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 13 Sep 1996 10:03:22 -0500

List,
   Back around the middle of July I posted a message I received from a former
piano list memeber about the problems he was having with his Steinway M.
   Several of you responded so I thought I would post this update.
   Below is a message he just sent to me. It seems he may be able to get
most, if not all, of his problems solved by having a competent technician
redo the work that had been done on it. Unfortunately, at additional cost
to him. But
he doesn't seem to mind too much, as long as he gets a good instrument back.

Avery