Missed appointments

Robert B Edwardsen edwardsn@www.rpa.net
Tue, 17 Sep 1996 05:04:35 -0400

At 03:05 PM 9/16/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear List:
>   You have all been helpful to me in the past and I know most of you are
>University Techs and maybe don't do house-to-house tunings.  Anyhow, I'd
>like to pose this problem with you:  How do you handle no-shows?
>   Ted Simmons
>   Merritt Island, FL

Dear Ted:
        I charged an extra fee a few times years ago but felt the bad
feelings it created was more costly than the lost income. Plus, I miss
appointment every once and a while and can appreciate how these things happen.

Come to Rochester, NY  for excellent Seminar Oct.  3 - 6
Call: 1-800-4-NYSCON  for information. Postmark cut off date before
late fee charge is Sep. 17.! That's Today!
Rob Edwardsen
21 Courtenay Circle
Pittsford, NY 14534-2101
edwardsn@rpa.net