Missed appointments

Joseph Alkana jfa19@nwlink.com
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 16:45:50 -0700 (PDT)

At 02:06 PM 9/18/96 -0400, you wrote:
>For me, a no show usually entails a double loss.  I have to eat the loss of
>the expected fee, of course, but I usually kill time by going to a store and
>buying something  STUPID, something that I don't need!
>
>I was told by a lawyer friend that I must really have made an agreement with
>a customer before I can leave a bill.  That is, at the time of the
>appointment,

You may still want an oppinion from an attorney in your state, but recently
I had a missed appointment -- with an attorney! I did leave a bill for a
minimum charge and did recieve a check. However, I did not get a callback
for rescheduling and I haven't called either.

Joseph Alkana  RPT
jfa19@nwlink.com