Journal Articles

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Thu, 19 Sep 1996 14:23:54 -0400

List;
  Newton Hunt's article (Sept. issue JOURNAL) on keybushing mortise
replacement is excellent and well written. I highly recommend this article to
all involved in key work.
Well done Newton!

  Del Fandrich's (Sept. issue JOURNAL) essay on pinblock fitting and
replacement is likewise recommended reading for all fooling around with block
replacement.
Good work Del.

  I'm not saying that I agree with every single word in both articles but the
information (and presentation) imparted is very, very good.
   The reason for posting this to the list is that I feel our authors do not
get the public "atta boys" (atta persons) that they so often richly deserve.
So thank you Newton and Del !
Jim Bryant (FL)