missed appointments, no-shows

Tom Myler TomMyler@worldnet.att.net
Thu, 19 Sep 1996 16:24:42 -0700

>....... I'm compelled to GET REVENGE!!  Actually I did this once, in
Cheyenne, there's a developement out of town about 12 miles west, and the
appointment was made for a particular time slot.  I drove all the way out
there, in a 40 MPH gentle breeze and found no one home.  I waited my
standard 15 minutes and gave her an additional 5 minutes considering the
distance from town.  The dog greeted me briefly and then returned back to
his dog house, out of the wind.  He didn't like getting pelted with crushed
granite any more than I did.  After deciding that she totally spaced my
call, and I spent all that time and money and gas getting there for a dry
run, I commenced to spin a rather nasty doughnut in what she might have
called her front yard,  spraying her dog and house with rather large chunks
of prairie grass turf and mountain crumbs, then proceeded through the
barrow pit (ditch) and on to the road to head for home.  I caught a brief
view of the event in the mirrors of my 4X4 and saw very noticable divots in
her yard........................It sure felt good to rip up her front yard
and spray her house and dog I'll have you know..............<

I remember MY first beer.