Young Chang tuning problems

Andrew M. Rudoff andy@rudoff.com
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 18:13:08 -0600

[Posting this for a fellow PTG chapter member.  I'll forward responses to him.]

Has anyone had more than the usual difficulty in tuning Young Chang
grands during the past year or so (beginning roughly with serial number
93500)?  I'm referring particularly to setting clean, solid unisons in
the capo sections and having them stay put.  If I'm the only one with a
problem, somebody please just slap me and tell me that *all* pianos are
hard to tune.  But if you've also wrestled with these, to what do you
attribute the trouble?  Have any of your customers complained?

Thanks,

Mark [via andy]