Cross-country piano move

Alan Rudolph Zajicek azajicek@david.wheaton.edu
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 12:34:38 -0500 (CDT)

Hello list,

Sorry about that last REVIEW PIANOTECH message.  I know that I have to go
through listserve@byu.edu.  I just have too much going on right now to
remember which letter that I am sending.

Now, the question:  A professor here at Wheaton College is going to
receive his parent's Baldwin L, which is located in Denver, CO.  Outside
of the usual shipping precautions, does he need to worry about what the
change of climate is going to do to this instrument, coming to Chicago?
The piano is only ten years old.  I told him that I did not believe that
there would be any problems, other than seasonal tuning changes, due to
our mild ;> weather.

Thanks,
Al Zajicek RPT

P.S.  I have been unsubscribed to pianotech at least once lately without
my knowledge, so if this post is received please let me know.  I'm
checking out what has been going on this end at Wheaton, but am still not
sure.  Thanks again!