Steinway Crown

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Tue, 01 Apr 1997 11:20:36 +0000

> Date:          Tue, 01 Apr 1997 01:59:48 -0500 (EST)
> From:          Les Smith <lessmith@buffnet.net>
> Subject:       Re: Steinway Crown
> To:            pianotech@byu.edu

Hi Les,

Thanks for your info.  I got the rebuild job and at this time will be
using the old board.  When I go to destring in his house, before
the piano goes to the finisher, I will try changing some strings
and also cleaning up a few unisons with paint thinner to remove
the oily residue.  Where I and the customer live is near the
ocean in California...Pacifica to be exact.  The climate here is
so stable I am relatively unconcerned about failure of the board
in the next twenty years.  Who really knows.

Anyway, thanks again for your thoughts...I keep it all in mind!

David ilvedson
Pacifica, CA

ilvey, RPT
Pacifica, CA