Query

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Tue, 01 Apr 1997 12:52:14 +0000

> Date:          Tue, 01 Apr 1997 15:00:55 -0500 (EST)
> From:          Wimblees@aol.com
> Subject:       Re: Query
> To:            pianotech@byu.edu

Wim,

This is better suited to PTG-L...but your "nutshell" is certainly
slanted towards your way of thinking.

> Lets just say that Fern and Bill wanted the PTG to go in one direction, while
> the majority of members wanted to go another way. When they got too much
> resistence, instead of accepting that their way was not what everbody wanted,
> they decided to quit. They could not accept criticism, and towards the end it
> became clear that Fern might have done something, if not illegal, a little on
> the shady side. And instead of having to face the music, she decided to get
> out.

What a crock of bull...How can you actually say that?  As usual,
Wim, you simply invent something to make it all fit...

Jim,

Be sure to get the other side to this story, because all you'll
get from Wim is his mystery meat.  No wonder he isn't going to
meetings!

Any further posting of this issue should be done via PTG-L.

David ilvedson, RPT (For Wim, it's ilvey, RPT)
Pacifica, CA

> While Fern was in office, she made a lot of enemies. And even though Bill was
> an excellent teacher, and a good writer, because he was married to Fern, and
> thus became politically active, he also made some enemies. We did loose some
> very good people. Both of them contributed a lot to the PTG.

> That's it in a nutshell.

> Jim, we have missed you at meetings. It would be nice to have you come back,
> and join us again.
>
> Wim

ilvey, RPT
Pacifica, CA