Address search

Edwin A. Hilbert hilbert@panther.middlebury.edu
Wed, 02 Apr 1997 01:21:36 -0500 (EST)

Hi, again, John,
	Again I would suggest you might try contacting Odd Aanstad at
 aanstad@online.no     If that fails you might try contacting Madlen
Blosch.  She lives in Switzerland and is the secretary for Europiano.  I
don't have an e-mail address for her, but here is her Tel/Fax number
001 41 61 693 49 39.  Her address is: Riehenstrasse 14
					4058 Basel, Switzerland

If these don't get you what you need, let me know and I'll give you some
more references.  Best of luck.  Ed Hilbert