Service Vehicle

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Wed, 02 Apr 1997 08:24:20 -0600

Joel,

   I forgot to say this until I had already sent the previous message. If
you DO get any flak like you mentioned before (on the list or private), let
me know. I'll be glad to testify to the usefulness of y'all (how's that for
a Texas word?) being able to do that. :-)

Avery

>Well, I've been waiting for all possibilities and in the interest of
>completeness, I must add my favorite service vehicle.  Our Cessna 182 is
>a single engine, 4 place plane.  I would think that our usual speed of
>160mph or so would satisfy those who are "alsway in a hurry!"  With a
>nice tailwind, we can go well over 200mph over the ground.  Of course,
>that wind works against us on the way back.  I'm not sure of the
>mileage, but the airframe has over 4500 hours on it.

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
713-743-3226