Email Filters, re:putting out the flamers

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Wed, 02 Apr 1997 12:11:03 -0500 (EST)

HELLO JIM !!
CS 1.0 seems to delete a lot of words.
Isn't it nice to get back a see that everything is so calm
and only technical matters being discussed?

I have a good remedy for those terse, biting posts. I have
deemedt it necessary to give someone a 'piece of my mind'
in the past. But rather than send it right out, I saved it and
reviewed it the next day. It ends up in the trash. It turns out
that I was glad I had not sent them. It reminds me of that proverb:
"Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to open
one's mouth and remove all doubt".

Jon Page
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)