Betsy Ross Spinets

BillSpringer wspringer@compuserve.com
Wed, 02 Apr 1997 15:32:17 -0500

Hi All,

>From Bill Maxim
>>And $2000 for an Anne Onimous er- no name- upright?  Was this in Hawaii
where they get S&S prices for Betsy Ross spinets?<<

>From Hawaii....
FYI, I've never seen a Betsy Ross Spinet. We do have a few Lester,
Winter,etc. spinets.  They do not get S &Sons prices, BTW!!  OK, OK, I know
this was meant as a joke, but there are  actually people trying to make a
living in this state and we  work very hard at it thank you. Unlike a lot
of the "mainland", what we call the continental US, Hawaii's economy has
been in a downturn for a couple of years now.  A good time to find a travel
bargain for those interested <g>.

Bill Springer, RPT
Honolulu