looking for instructions to AcryliKey

ETomlinCF3@aol.com ETomlinCF3@aol.com
Wed, 02 Apr 1997 17:28:15 -0500 (EST)

<<
 I have a kit of the AcryliKey for chipped ivory, that Richard Wagner sells
in
 the Journal, but I've lost the directions that came with the kit.  I called
 Richard, but could only leave a message.  (I need to use this today)

 If anyone here has the instructions handy and could E-mail them to me, I'd
 really appreciate the help.  I mainly need to know how much powder to how
 many drops of the liquid.

 Many thanks.

 Gordon Large, RPT >>

Place about seven drops in the vile after one spoon full...(spoon provided is
very small)  and mix...I don't use much of the white pigment and little to no
yellow.
Don't mix large batches, it does dry fast at a certain point.doubling is all
I ever get away with..

If any one has not used this system it does work great.  I charged $200 for
last apt. and was in home 1 hour 20 minutes and was tipped $20 ta boot.

Ed Tomlinson
Tomlinson Tuning and Repair