Chickering Brass Flanges

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 02 Apr 1997 19:29:58 -0500 (EST)

>What kinds of problems?  I don't like that type of damper system, but I have
>always been able to wok on them to good result.
>
>        Newton

Newton:

You are the only one who seems to think I can use what is there, and with
just a little work, get the job done. Ed wrote some suggestions on turning
the wires into the flanges, based on how many turns it took to get them out.
But since the damper wires are allready out, I can't count how many turns it
took to get them out.

My first inclination is to go to the trouble of inserting the brass collars.
But if you have a way of adjusting the damper wires, then please let me know
how that is done.

Wim