Vestal Press

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Mon, 07 Apr 1997 16:50:24 -0500

Peter,

   Below is a web page address I found on the Search engine: InfoSeek
and a list of the links there. I posted on the list because I thought
some others might find some of the links useful/interesting.
   I also did an e-mail search for Vestal Press, but nothing found. Hope
this helps.

Avery

>PETER KESTENS
>Het Muziekinstrumentenatelier
>BELGIUM
>KESTENS.P@Debcom.be
>
>Who can tell me (if this exists) the email-address and the web site of the
>Vestal Press ltd, Department 98, Vestal, NY 13851-0097? Thanks a lot.

http://www.catalogmall.com/vestal/index.tam

AND:
Contact Info for...

                            The Vestal Press , Ltd.

       Phone: 800 292-4738; 607 797-4872
       Fax: 607 797-4898
       Mail: The Vestal Press , Ltd., 320 N Jensen Rd., P.O. Box 97,
             Vestal, NY 13851-0097
             USA

==================================LINKS================================

                             Books on Film History,
                             Musical Instruments,
                             Crafts and Numismatics since 1961
                             Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Click on the section you would would like to see

MIRA MUSIC BOX MUSIC

PLAYER PIANO MUSIC

REGINA MUSIC BOX MUSIC

SHIPS and BOATS