Vestal Press

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Mon, 07 Apr 1997 16:03:45 -0700 (PDT)

Dag, Peter --

You might be able to find the books you're looking for by visiting the huge
internet bookstore (2.5 million titles), Amazon.com.

address: http://www.amazon.com

They sell and ship books all over the world. They even offer out of print
books, if you are willing to wait while they search for them. If they can
find an out of print book that you are looking for, they will email you a
price for your approval before shipping the book.

I hope you can find what you are looking for. It's a fun site to visit even
if you can't.

At 05:22 PM 4/7/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Forget it, Peter. The Vestal Press recently sold out everything, lock
>stock and barrel, including their name, to a company called The National
>Book Network. Materials previously available from The Vestel Press will
>continue to be made available by The NBN, who is also acquiring a number
>of other, smaller "specialty" presses similar to Vestel. The National
>Book Network's customer service department's toll-free phone number here
>in the US is (800) 462-6420. I haven't heard of a web site yet for the
>NBN, but if I do, I'll pass it along.
>
>Les Smith
>lessmith@buffnet.net
>
>On Mon, 7 Apr 1997, Peter Kestens wrote:
>
>> PETER KESTENS
>> Het Muziekinstrumentenatelier
>> BELGIUM
>> KESTENS.P@Debcom.be
>>
>> Who can tell me (if this exists) the email-address and the web site of the
>> Vestal Press ltd, Department 98, Vestal, NY 13851-0097? Thanks a lot.

Susan Kline
skline@proaxis.com
P.O. Box 1651,
Philomath, OR 97370