Subscribe Blues-TunerJeff got dropped~Aaaargh!

TunerJeff@aol.com TunerJeff@aol.com
Tue, 08 Apr 1997 15:06:50 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Folks,

     I haven't received a post from the BYU-TechList in 4 days... and just
finished wading through about 200 posts that had been accumulating before
that. I didn't notice that the last post was SOOOOOO old. I assume that my
over-filled mailbox convinced the TechList that I wasn't really real
anymore... and stopped trying to deliver anything  to me. Rats.

     If there have been any posts directed at me, please heave them to my
mailbox;
               "TunerJeff @ aol.com".

We'd like to re-subscribe to the List in digest form, but I'll have missed
everything from April 4th through the current threads you are all (no doubt)
having such a good time with.

Excuse the interruption,
Jeffrey T. Hickey, RPT
Oregon Coast Piano Services