String breakage (was Re: I Raise the pitch...)

Warren Fisher fish@COMMUNIQUE.NET
Tue, 08 Apr 1997 17:59:23 -0700

Keith A. McGavern wrote:

> Also, Warren's record keeping obviously speaks for itself.  Warren, is
> there some kind of criteria you use in this record keeping, like all pianos
> you pitch raise, regardless of age or condition, or just the ones you
> determine are neglected, ones that have a certain degree of flatness, etc?

That's a good idea Keith, but no, not yet. What I have are three
tuning/pitch raise codes that I use: t, tpr, t2pr. I can extract records
on each separately or in any combination. See my note to Susan about my
laptop and software that I carry.

Sincerely,

Warren
--