Business License

Ron Torrella torrella@umich.edu
Wed, 09 Apr 1997 11:51:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 08 Apr 1997, Tom Cole <tcole@cruzio.com> wrote

> Could you inform the Rec. Dept. that you need to increase your prices by
> $80 because you now need to buy a business license? If they are willing
> to pay it, I would consider it poetic justice; if not, they probably
> don't have too many Faziolis anyway.

I was going to suggest tacking on $80 for the license and then another $80
for "account administration" -- the time/effort spent on remembering to
renew the license, writing the check, filling out the application, mailing
in the application & check, and worrying that some paper-pushing idiot
will lose the whole darned mess!

Too doggone much government, if you ask me!

Ron Torrella, RPT