bass strings

Maxpiano@aol.com Maxpiano@aol.com
Wed, 09 Apr 1997 23:34:21 -0400 (EDT)

List -

Pardon my ignorance, but I've noticed several times lately when some tech has
filled an entire post with a quote from a previous post and added nothing to
it himself.

Is this supposed to underscore the other person's opinion or what?  I am
having enough trouble keeping my email read without empty repeats.

Also, rather than adding one line way at the bottom of umpteen paragraphs of
quote, how about putting your say-so at the top and add edited quotes for
reference.

Bill Maxim, RPT