bass strings - GOOFED!

Al Jeschke jeschkea@cadvision.com
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 00:28:49 -0600

List,
   Was fighting with my computer today.  The software just is not doing what
it should be doing, and in trying to save two files, I managed to send them
back to List instead.  My apology.  I'll get things straightened away.
   The piano bass string winding copper that some of us in Canada use, is
being imported from Germany.  It is a medium hard copper made specifically
for bass string winding, and will not crush or loosen from the core wire as
easily as will the soft copper.

Al Jeschke
Calgary, AB
Canada