lifetime job?

Maxpiano@aol.com Maxpiano@aol.com
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 06:56:58 -0400 (EDT)

David and List -

It's heartening to see someone sticking up for the technician, the way I
would want you all to stick up for me if I were the object of the complaint.
 There are usually two sides to every conflict, and I suspect we won't know
the whole truth until both sides are heard from.

With all respect to you, Kuang,  I just remember that as a student I made a
few rash judgments of my own.

When all is heard, then the technician may very well be at fault.  Maybe he
was just having a bad day.  Perhaps his age is catching up with him.  But
let's give him the benefit of the doubt!