Business License

SGrossner@aol.com SGrossner@aol.com
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 15:27:08 -0400 (EDT)

<<  I probably gross $300.00 a year and now might have a
 $80.00 expense against it.  Everyone is looking for money to
 keep the bureaucrats in business.

 David (laying low) ilvedson, RPT
 Pacifica, CA >>

Illiois tried to pass a "service tax" aimed at people like us about 10 years
or so ago, and it was beaten back. Local government does keep trying things
like this tho from time to time. I got out of retail sales for the reason
that storefront licenses doubled one year here in Chicago and the red tape
was threatening to get too thick. Now I am just service and doing better.
Regards, Sam Grossner.