AOL and stuff

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 23:43:08 -0600

> It seems it is getting harder to buy legs for a grand these
> days.  Baldwin wants about $400.00 a leg.  Who makes legs these
> days?  It sounds like it might be a profitable sideline...
>

> ilvey, RPT
> Pacifica, CA

I can hook you up with a Colorado shop owner who may be able to help you.
I have to ask him first.  Let me know if you want me to.

Glenn.

PS>>> I tried to send this directly to you but I couldn't find your return
address.  Unless you have that set up intentionally, you should go into
your "options" or "preferences" and set up your e-mail program with all (or
some) of your info.