sheared tuning pin-

SGrossner@aol.com SGrossner@aol.com
Sat, 12 Apr 1997 14:24:34 -0400 (EDT)

<< Sam; assuming that the block itself is in good shape, I think that I
 might be more inclined to go with a  5/0 pin (perhaps + 1/8", if pos-
 sible) rather than an epoxied 4/0. Question: why did you "turn" the
 new pin in?

 Les Smith >>

Les, thanks for response. I drove the first one in, but the one after I
turned in simply under the premise that it would follow the threads and sit
tighter. Perhaps erroneous assumption. 5/0 may be the better way to go, if I
have any blued sitting around. Regards, Sam G.