PD 520

AKarab@aol.com AKarab@aol.com
Sun, 13 Apr 1997 02:54:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Richard,

Since the PD units are retrofitted, all kinds of things show up.  Sometimes
the pedal trapwork extensions contact the bottom - back edge of the key bed
on the underside making a slap on the bounce of pedal return if regulation
isn't finessed.  The regulating procedure is pretty much the opposite of what
it appears, in terms of which nut you tighten and which one you loosen.
 There was a local tech here who once talked me through correcting this over
the phone while I was under the piano with a wrench in the other hand.  He
was a whiz, but has passed on.

Hope you find the info you need!

Audrey Karabinus,  Seattle