1907 steinway upright

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 13:55:12 -0400 (EDT)

 jptuner writes;

                <snip?I told them
>$2,000 that they now have to change the damper levers and possible
>whippens running close to $4,000 thats not going to go over to well.
 ><snip>.Please I need some good bussiness advice in this matter.

    The best business advice I ever got in a situation like this is,  "Will
this job further your reputation, as well as your income?"
   It sounds like you have a classic opportunity to be paid for a halfway job
on this piano, and it will be a source of trouble for the rest of your
career.
    Having half of the parts in this action perfect is still a waste of time
and money.
IMHO> Do it right, or don't do it.

Regards,
Ed Foote