Update on virus... (fwd)

Pat Darnell pinedar@hsnp.com
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 18:12:49 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, Wally!  I did a little research on this virus last week, as I had been
hearing of it from several other lists.  Perhaps this will help us all
understand...Sorry I could't copy your list AND forward this on the
same post.  I recognized a lot of the "Bible" list, so maybe you can
forward this to those who are not on our list...Pat Darnell