Baldwin/Hamilton bridle straps and HI ;-] to all

Glenn bushman@pacific-ocean.com
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 19:41:08 +1000 (EST)

At 17:49 22/04/97 -0700, you wrote:

 -- it is isolated between the wire and the end
>of the strap -- just wondered if anybody had any solutions besides
>replacing all the straps /
>Dianne

My first mail in this group ....
must say hi to all ..... or apologies .... you now have techman "down under"
for those sticky problems !!...have been observing for some days and am
impressed with quality (not necessarily accuracy) of information .... good
to see a lack of bullsh.... in the group, although it has a feeling of CLICK.

By the way, thanks to you guys, virus warnings have been observed before the
media down under have got onto it.... four days later .....!!!! thanx

Finally a note about "noisy" tapes ( or straps ), given they are the genuine
leather-tipped type I have found leather restorer works a charm or even some
neatsfoot .... if acrylic type, normally some liquid lubricant ( e.g.wd40)
and a good shake up will do the trick.
Often I have found the length to be the real problem from a previous
uneducated restorer and replacement is the only way .... but please ....use
the real mccoy..not these acrylic numbers ....which I have found to be
troublesome.

bushman.