local info from down under

Glenn bushman@pacific-ocean.com
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 00:25:04 +1000 (EST)

what a day .... with the hammer !!
business first: quality tapes I normally order from
                Player Piano Co.Inc.
                704 East Douglas st
                Wichita, Kansas,67202
                Tel: 316-263-3241

In my catalogue ("1989"):-[ cork bridle tapes can be found on page 80
must update this soon

Recently (like last year) I picked up some excellent materials in Stuttgart
Germany,
a company called Pfaff (in Leonberg)...don't know the scource tho.

local news:....or perhaps profile is more appropriate

Glenn H. will do for now, I bask in anonymity !!come from Sydney. NSW about
20 clicks north of "downtown" on the beautiful pacific ocean.
mailing address is P.O.Box 71 Mona Vale Sydney N.S.W. 2103 Australia ..if
anyone wants to send me a bowl of clam chowder ???
Have been in piano restoration for some 16 years, prior to and concurrently
a teacher and performer of piano/music.
Recently returned from a year in Germany (Tuebingen) with super-schlecht
Deutsch and a fistful of DM's .... tuning charges are high over there
......wish the aussie wallet was as good.

Currently catching up with clients and working my butt off ...and this is
supposed to be a slack period.

cheers

must sleep

bushman