Locating Serial#

ETomlinCF3@aol.com ETomlinCF3@aol.com
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 07:58:01 -0400 (EDT)

You may usually find Currier numbers on the back of the piano on the right
side.  They are stamped in the wood not often real clear...good luck.

Ed Tomlinson
Tomlinson Tuning & Repair

//\
]In a message dated 97-04-28 07:53:27 EDT, you write:

<<
 ..I can not seem to find wear Currier has hid their Serial#'s...or am I
 going blind..??..or was this company too embarrased by their product and
 chose NOT to put *cereal* #'s on these pianos..??..!!..??..

 ..i'm asking because i record serial#'s for my data base..