Summary of Yellow Pages survey

Rob Stuart-Vail rob_sv@msn.com
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 11:11:35 +0000 (UT)

Hi Wally,

You got your money's worth on this one all right!

>>3. What is the biggest factor in a successful Yellow Pages ad?
   a. Being near the top of the list!!!<<

I forgot to address this problem.  I hasn't been a problem for me.  I'm at the
*bottom* of the list, nearly, and (also I didn't mention) I have a 1"x 2" ad
which presents the Guild logo.

>> By the way; I missed the deadline for this year. It was last Friday. :(<<

Sometimes deadlines are set to keep the traffic moving.  If your copy is all
set, give the rep and call and cry a bit.  it may work!

Good luck!

Rob