NON-TECHNICAL:Say Hi to Geiger

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 10:37:05 -0500

Dear List,
	Jim Geiger is here today for a chapter mini-technical, and he's somewhat
clueless as to the wonders of this particular form of modern technology. If
you should have the time, say "Howdy"(or whatever) to Jim at
nicho@lascruces.com before 9:00 Mountain and we'll check e-mail with him,
then, after the session.
	I'm sure he'll be impressed.
	We're mighty honored to have him here, his spirit of sharing is what the
Guild is all about.
SeeYa,
Guy
Guy Nichols, RPT
nicho@lascruces.com
	"Birdman, Birdman, what's the word, man. Into the night we go.
	 Billie, Billie, knock me silly. Sing to me soft and low.
	 Save me from losing my soul to a heaven as cold as ice,
	 I'd sooner be a free man in hell, than a prisoner in paradise."

					Brock Walsh and Gino Vannelli
					"Jehovah and All That Jazz"