S&S 'D'

Mon, 01 Dec 1997 10:55:00 -0800

Jim,

I know of several.

One has a new board/block, etc from Peter Mohr, but
needs an action.

Another is 40's vintage and has been worked on by
a variety of Tecknishuns over a period of time.  I've
been keeping it (sort of) running for the last few years.
Potentially, a great piano.

Horace

At 12:06 PM 11/28/97 -0500, you wrote:
>List;
> Anyone out there in cyber land have a lead or knowledge of a S&S 'D'
>candidate for rebuilding that is for sale?  Any age acceptable but teflon
>specials at bottom of the list.  :-) (late 60's-70's)
>  If you know of anything I would appreciste a post either to the list, for
>general knowledge, or privately if prefer.
>Thanks.
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Horace Greeley

Systems Analyst/Engineer