Neck Pain

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Mon, 01 Dec 1997 18:41:49 -0500

My chiropractor instructed me to stretch.

Example: (right-handed tuners - comme moi)
	(acceptable French expression :-)

Grip the edge of the bench lid with right hand.
Place left hand on back of head just above neck
and lean leftwards pulling with the left hand.
This will stretch the cramped muscles.

Stop tuning now and again and swing your arms
front to back and upwards.

Then there's the ' exercise more: tennis, swim, golf, bike . . .'

Aside from preferring to be in the shop reconditioning,
this was a factor for me to delegate the majority of my
customers to other tuners. It has worked out well, I
send them tuning referrals and they send me repairs/
reconditioning.

Although I can not follow John Travis' advise on daily
tuning to keep one's ear sharp, I get a few in per week.
I wish John and his friend Wendel Eaton could be on the list.
Now there's two guys who could tell us a thing or two.

Jon Page
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)